Scoot and Swedish National Data Service (SND) will host a workshop on open data from the ocean. The purpose is to gather stake holders and investigate the basis for a national ocean data laboratory and data factory, facilitating innovation. Please contact Torsten Linders if you have questions or if you want to give a presentation. Welcome to an informal morning!
Time: March 4th, 9 am, coffee from 08.30
Place: SND, Medicinaregatan 18A, 4th Floor, Gothenburg
- Welcome and introduction, Torsten Linders, Scoot
- Sending a truck to the moon – deploy-and-forget data factories, Ola Benderius, Chalmers Revere Lab
- Keeping the data lake clear – tagging data, Per Bolinder, Mattias Larsson, Maranics AB
- Finding clear water in the swamp – ocean (meta)data at SND, Elisabeth Strandhagen, Swedish National Data Service
- MakerSpace Oceanum: Building a Collaborative Innovation Environments for Learning, Exploring and Sharing through Open Ocean Data, Fredrik Svahn, GU Applied IT
- Training robot captains – recognizing a buoy and a bird, Robert Rylander, RISE Maritime Research
- Vinnova call: data lab and data factory as a national resource (“every sector needs a data lab”)
- SND takes lead? (“mandate and ability within the sector”)
- Expectations from stake holders? (in the room and others)
- Long term solutions? (after 2 years of Vinnova funding)
1 thought on “Workshop on innovation through open data”
Pingback: SCOOT will coordinate Ocean Data Factory – Swedish Centre for Ocean Observing Technology
Comments are closed.